New Years Resolutions on OrthodoxSermons.org
Havent come up with a New Year's Resolution yet? Had one and moved on? Or been there, done that, and threw away the postcard? Its not too late! Our featured sermons can help get you on track.
Also check out the Current Series:
And Recent Conventions or Series:
- Evangelism Conference - Wanna share Christ with others but not sure how? These guys share how God has worked with them and some practical steps of how to serve others - Courtesy of St. Pauls Coptic Mission Church in Chicago
- Women's Winter Retreat 2012 - How to go from Anxiety to Order and Priority in the midst of Chaos
- Hungering for God Series - Whats the point of Fasting? Father Anthony Messeh shares about how to approach and grow from fasting
- For Better or for Worse Series - 5 promises that can solidify and revive marriages
- Law of Happiness Series - What makes us happy? How much do our circumstances control how we feel? Here are some hints on how to be happy :)
- Repentance and Fruitfulness Retreat- Bishop Paul talks about how repentance leads to fruitful, blessed lives - Courtesy of the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of the Midlands
Lots of great things happening now on OrthodoxSermons! Ever have a problem finding a sermon? Do you remember that "playstation example", but dont know which sermon it is? Well help us improve our search results. We are working on importing automatic sermon transcriptions, but need help cleaning up the text on the site. If you are interested in helping or know someone who is, check out this page for more info. We also have some other exciting projects coming soon!
If this website has touched your life in anyway, please consider making a financial contribution to help support this website and keep it free. You can also support us by adding a link to our site or telling others about it.
We also want to hear from you! Give us your feedback by sending us an email.